Before you decide the hotel to stay for your holiday in Sanya, you need to choose the beach. Sanya is renowned for its picturesque beaches that offer stunning views and various recreational activities. Here are some of the popular beaches in Sanya:
1.Yalong Bay: Yalong Bay is one of the most famous and pristine beaches in Sanya. With its crescent-shaped coastline, soft white sand, and clear turquoise waters, it is often referred to as the "Oriental Hawaii." Yalong Bay is a crescent-shaped bay with a 7-kilometer-long silver-white sandy beach. The South China Sea here is unpolluted, with clean and transparent waters that display various shades of blue in the distance. The diverse coral species underwater make it a great spot for activities such as diving, allowing clear observation of the coral reefs, making the underwater world a highlight for local tourism. The beach is lined with luxurious resorts and offers a range of water sports and beachside amenities. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ON YALONG BAY.
Jenny' s tip: best for those who require a private beach holiday, and love to swim in the sea, most of the resorts there are on beachfront. But if you require new accommodation to stay, you can consider Haitang Bay beach. If you don't want to eat in your hotel, you can try some foods either at Yalong Bay Outlets or Yalong Bay Flower Valley where both are near the yalong bay resorts.
2. Dadonghai: Located close to downtown Sanya, Dadonghai Beach is a vibrant and lively spot popular among both locals and tourists. The beach has a bustling atmosphere with a wide range of dining options, water sports rentals, and souvenir shops. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ON DADONGHAI.
Jenny's tip: like public beach sunbath area, can see both tourists and locals on the beach. can see the sunrise from your balcony if you stay on beachfront. But it is quite noisy in the evening as some restaurants close late with loud music.
3. Haitang Bay: known as the "National Coast", open to public in 2007, on the east of Sanya, 28 kilometers away from Sanya downtown, and 40 kilometers from Phoenix International Airport. With a coastline stretching 21.8 kilometers, the area features not only pristine beaches, clear blue waters, and swaying coconut groves, but also a 13.8-kilometer-long natural river system, an 8-square-kilometer marshland, and abundant wetland resources. The bay also features luxury resorts, upscale shopping, and a water park for added entertainment.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ON HAITANG BAY.
Jenny's tip: best beachfront resorts there in Sanya. Lots of international brand hotels such as Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Edition, Atlantis, etc., which provide lots of options of activities and leisure. But Cannot be allowed to swim in sea.
4. Sanya Bay: Sanya Bay is a well-known beach conveniently located near the city center. Spanning over 20 kilometers (12 miles) with coconut trees on. The city's roads directly connect to the seaside. The beach is great for leisurely walks, beach volleyball, and enjoying the local seafood at the nearby restaurants. When the sun set, you can find lots of locals doing excersices at on the beach. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ON SANYA BAY.
Jenny's tip: all the resorts and hotels there are not beachfront. but very close to. near the downtown Sanya, and the beach coastline is the longest among those other beaches open to public. You can enjoy the most beautiful view of Sun set and groves of coconut trees. You can also swim in the sea.
5. Wuzhizhou Island: is a popular destination for beach lovers. Accessible by a short ferry ride from Sanya, the island boasts pristine beaches surrounded by lush greenery and vibrant coral reefs. It's a fantastic spot for snorkeling, diving, other water sports and beachside relaxation. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ON THE ISLAND.
Jenny's tip: it is the isolate island, there is only one hotel on the island.
6. Boundary Island, is located in the southeast sea area of Hainan Island, with the nearest distance from the shore being about 1.2 nautical miles. It takes approximately 10 minutes by boat to travel one way. The small island stretches from northeast to southwest, lying horizontally in the blue sea, with an area of about 0.41 square kilometers and a coastline of 2,876 meters. It is composed of two low and small peaks, with the highest elevation of 100.9 meters in the northern peak and 96.1 meters in the southern peak. The Island is an uninhabited island. It is about 60 kilometers from Sanya and 180 kilometers from Haikou.
The tourism zone of Fenjiezhou Island in Hainan started trial operation in April 2004 and was designated as a National 5A-level tourist attraction by the National Tourism Administration in January 2013. It is a national island-type 5A-level tourist attraction. With its unique geographical location, magical climate changes, peculiar island topography, and distinct regional cultural characteristics, the Island has long been renowned as the "Boundary Island" and "Beauty Island."
As the boundary between the climatic zones of northern and southern Hainan, the Island is an important cultural boundary between minority ethnic areas such as the Li, Miao, and Hui, and the Han areas on Hainan Island. It used to mark the administrative boundary between Qiongzhou Prefecture in the north and Yazhou Prefecture in the south, as well as the administrative boundary between Lingshui County and Wanning City. It is also known as the "spiritual boundary" where people can change their moods and find inner peace.
There is only one hotel on the island, please click here for the hotel's offers.
These are just a few examples of the beautiful beaches you can find in Sanya. Each beach has its own unique features and charm, offering visitors a range of choices to enjoy the coastal beauty of the area.
There are also some other nice beaches near Sanya city, please click here for more information.